Coinchange Help Center

Advice and answers from the Coinchange team
Help Center

My Earn Account

Managing My Account

How do I update my address? Non-US Resident

In order to update your address on file, please provide us one of the following documents. The document you send must clearly show your name and your new address.

  • Valid Driver's License
  • Property Tax Receipt
  • Posted Mail with name of applicant
  • Utility Bill
  • Lease Agreement or mortgage statement
  • Insurance Card

At this time, we do not allow our users to update their mailing address directly through the application.

Previous Article:
There is no previous post
Back to main Help Center
Next Article:
There is no next post
Back to main Help Center