Coinchange Help Center

Advice and answers from the Coinchange team
Help Center

Corporate Account

Learning more about institutional accounts

How can I fund my corporate account?

"Funding Options for Corporate Coinchange Account: Wire Transfer & Cryptocurrency"

You can fund your corporate Coinchange account either through wire transfer, and/or  cryptocurrency transfer.

Please note that the wire and bank transfer has to be registered with your business. You cannot transfer personal funds into your corporate Coinchange account.

Previous Article:
There is no previous post
Back to main Help Center
Next Article:
There is no next post
Back to main Help Center