Coinchange Help Center

Advice and answers from the Coinchange team
Help Center

My Earn Account

Managing My Account

How do I update my address? US Resident

Update Your Address On File | Documentation Required from USPS, IRS, SSA & More

In order to update your address on file, kindly reach out to our support team. We will be requesting that you provide us with a document from one of the following agencies. The document you send must clearly show your name and your new address.

  • Form 3575 from USPS
  • Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
  • Social Security Administration (SSA)
  • Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
  • State Motor Vehicle Agencies
  • State Election Offices

At this time, we do not allow our users to update their mailing address directly through the application.

Previous Article:
There is no previous post
Back to main Help Center
Next Article:
There is no next post
Back to main Help Center