Coinchange Help Center

Advice and answers from the Coinchange team
Help Center

My Earn Account

Managing My Account

Will I receive a tax form this year?

For the 2022 tax season, Coinchange will not issue tax slips for rewards, fees, and/or capital gains and losses.

Coinchange can provide account statements to assist with tax reporting for the 2022 tax season, but it is your responsibility to report on Form 1099-MISC, 1099-INT and 1099-NEC which is filed with the US Internal Revenue Service (IRS), in accordance with your local tax obligations.

Please note that Coinchange does not offer tax advice. We recommend you contact a personal tax advisor for more information regarding your tax obligations and circumstances.

Previous Article:
There is no previous post
Back to main Help Center
Next Article:
There is no next post
Back to main Help Center