Coinchange Help Center

Advice and answers from the Coinchange team
Help Center

My Earn Account

Managing My Account

How do I update my legal name?

Update Legal Name: Contact Support with Required Documentation

In order to update your legal name, you will need to contact us with supporting documentation, such as:

  • A marriage certificate
  • A valid government-issued ID
  • Any government-issued document showing your legal name change

Once you've obtained the required documents, please contact support.

Previous Article:
There is no previous post
Back to main Help Center
Next Article:
There is no next post
Back to main Help Center