To verify your corporate Coinchange account, you will be required to submit business information, including but not limited to:
- Corporate formation document, which is issued upon the successful registration of your business with the regulatory body in the country of registration.
- Company share registry, which outlines the full shareholder structure. It could be a corporate document displaying full ownership of shares issued by the business or it may mention a sole member/sole proprietor.
- An organizational chart displaying ownership structure
- Proof of business operating address (POBOA), which is any document containing the full legal name of the business and its physical address (the place where the day-to-day business takes place). This can either be a bank statement or a lease agreement. Please note that the address cannot be a P.O BOX of any country and must be dated within the last 3 months.
- Personal information of any individual that owns 25% or more shares, equity or voting rights of the company, any trustees, any individual who has significant managerial control of the business or access to business accounts (government issued identification, passport). Please note that additional information may be requested during the application process.
Kindly prepare the following documents to ensure that we can expedite your onboarding.